We have come to a very difficult decision to cancel our registration with ASP in light of uncertainties with the vaccine being available in time for our volunteers, transportation questions with bus availability, air exchange concerns in the facilities we would sleep in, and procedures IF one of our volunteers were to contract Covid-19 on the trip and how to quarantine.

While we have cancelled our Contract with ASP, Inc for this year, we have asked that they consider an application by Cohasset ASP in case we could muster a smaller group of willing and VACCINATED volunteers. They have responded that might be possible.

Please email us at info@cohassetasp.org if you are interested in being part of a smaller group trip.