Skip to content
2021 TRIP UPDATE
We have come to a very difficult decision to cancel our registration with ASP in light of uncertainties with the vaccine being available in time for our volunteers, transportation questions with bus availability, air exchange concerns in the facilities we would sleep in, and procedures IF one of our volunteers were to contract Covid-19 on the trip and how to quarantine.
While we have cancelled our contract with ASP, Inc for this year, we have asked that they consider an application by Cohasset ASP in case we could muster a smaller group of willing and VACCINATED volunteers. They have responded that might be possible.
If you are interested in partipating in a smaller group trip, please email us at email@example.com
Find out more about CASP and how to get involved
Join us on our next trip to Appalachia!
We need your help! Support Cohasset ASP
Donate Securely Online